I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award, this is a brand new thing for me, I had never even heard of this award before then, and to have someone, Sarah from Bliggity Bloggity Bloo, even think I was remotely worthy is just amazing. So the rules are as follows:
The Liebster is a way for small bloggers to give recognition to other small bloggers (200 followers or less).
When you’re nominated for one, here’s what you do:
Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
Answer the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
Display the Liebster Award logo.
No tag backs meaning you can’t just re-nominate the person who nominated you.
My Questions from Sarah:
1) If you could meet any one person dead or alive who would it be? I'd want to meet myself as a teenager and tell her all the things I have learned, and all the mistakes to avoid. I'd want to instill in her the ability to enjoy her youth and to not take as many things for granted as she did.
2) Greatest accomplishment thus far? My greatest accomplishment would have to be following my heart and being with Andrea. There was so many reasons not to risk everything to be with her, but I am so glad I did.
3) Where do you hope to be in 10 years? More financially stable. Not working two jobs. Done my MBA.
4) Best vacation ever? Jamaica - the people were lovely.
5) Hot or cold? Depends on what we're talking about.
6) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Jamaica. Though Andrea hates hot climates, so I'd just go where she and the kids wanted to go.
7) Favorite book? Sword of Truth Series and The Giver
8) If you could trade lives with someone just for a day who would it be? Andrea
9) Best thing about where you live? The kids' Waldorf School is in the area.
10) You're stuck on a desert island and you get one type of food, what is it? Potatoes. You can do anything with potatoes.
11) What's one fun fact about you that not many people know? I used to be a classically trained singer - Opera and all.